Last Days of School
The final days of the 2016-2017 school year are here! There are a few items you need to be aware of concerning those days:
- On Tuesday, May 30, the first graders will “pack up” their desk belongings. Please be sure to send a cleaned out backpack to carry all their “stuff”.
- On Tuesday, May 30, your child is to bring a sack lunch. (Please DO NOT bring a drink. Milk will be provided.) Also, no refrigeration will be provided so plan accordingly. The students will be eating at their regular lunch period.
- On Tuesday, May 30, field day activities (coordinated by the 7th/8th grade Civics Club) will begin at approximately 1 p.m. and will be held at our school. Your child should wear tennis shoes for these activities.
- We will have mass on Wednesday, May 31 (at 9:15 a.m.). This is a free Spirit Day (Your child may wear shorts!).
- School dismisses at noon on Wednesday, May 31!! (No lunch will be served on this day.)
On Thursday, May 25, I will send home the take-home folder for the final time. You may keep it and not return it. And today is the final blog post from me!
:)Have a great summer:)